A LADY GOT 16 MILION FOR HER ART WORKS---BEAUTY OF HER ART



















I know everyone will want to confirm if is true or not , it is not true , the purpose of this is to talk about the beauty of art is not just about drawing , painting there are lot .....
 

knitting

from purse to cardigan and others a Nigeria Hausa lady , Yakubu Joan made these beautiful work and am really impressed thinking out of the box .

she said ;' I cant be doing something i cant use'

I was able to learn it from my mum based on the fact that i was just home and my interest in knitting made me to work harder and application of skills being taught by my mum.

My first work was choker

another reasons why i love knitting it is also beautiful that is a part of our mode of dressings that makes us look good.

Teaching jobs supported me in the financial aspect of getting materials to make more .

second work ; hair band 


 third work : purse

her  company name is JIFE KNITTING ACCESSORIES

BRING INTO THE FASHION WORLD TO EMPOWER YOUTH








Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post