The beautiful ones ....................Pereira Bimpe

Every time I come across the deaf children ☺😣😊😣☺tears run down my eyes and feel how special and beautiful they are i enjoy watching them laughing ,playing and enjoying life😝😣😊😢 while some that  have ears still wish to commit suicide
You need prayers honestly

I feel there should be no reason
We should love not  them ,they dont deserve to be mock  or push  aside cos they cant ears or speak
We need to show more love to them make them feel special cos they truly are indeed ☺😓☺😢😉😂
Beautiful ones

No to discrimination , mockery,one love ,we are one family

Shout out to these children

May heavenly father bless u all 😨😓😰😰😰😰😓😓😓😓😓
Digital Bimpe Blog

Multi-Sector Digital Expert Bridging , the gap between Tech, Education, Media, and Marketing. I provide high-impact digital solutions and data-driven strategies for ambitious brands. Call / Whatsapp +2348147480036

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post