Friends With Benefit [ Must Read]

There is this  guy that have always been obsessed with  my body and not me , it sounds funny and he always say:

"babe I love you ".

I will reply back and say you are teasing.

The next word he will say lets go out clubbing , love to kiss your lips blah blah
.
Then one day , we met again , as a software engineer I had a job I was doing and he followed me into the office and he was saying shit like he love to know me better , we should club , he love sex , friends with benefit is cool , I started laughing asking myself how many ladies he has done it with.

Yes he is sexy and handsome.

My response was no , is all base on choice and maturity, I ended my statement by saying it has a consequence and he said yea it depends.

Most people go into relationship for two things Is either LOVE or SEX , I need to be blunt about the word and I know not all of you love when I write those words.

For me I would say friends with benefit don't last , it connect you sexually and no value is being added it end with tears , is either one of the partner are in love with each other.

is different from the movie scene we watch , this does not have happy ending most times and 70% percent of guys just want to be friends with benefit.


They want to get to know your body and not you.

I dated a bad guy name matt he wanted friends with benefit I just did not accept the idea and we broke up and he keeps calling me , I blocked him , he changed his sim network all for sex.

Now he is married secretly and still want to fuck me.

This time around I was furious and blunt and told him to not call me and act like a responsible married man, I will not destroy another woman home because if it was me , I wont like it.

WHAT YOU SOW IS WHAT YOU REAP


Ladies friends with benefit is not love , get it straight to your head , if he ask when last you have sex , is your body , if he says  he love your body is sex.

Learn the language of any man.

Don't believe giving a man sex is changing him is not he depends on him to change.

Most sex is not friends with benefit is when you loose.

so take note.


Don't build your relationship on sex build it on love is forever.

Keep following.

Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post