The Baby That Got Abandoned By Her Parent [True Life Story]




Sex is good, it is fun with someone you are sexually connected with it can be a one night stand, relationship or for benefit.



I am not going to condemn anyone that having sex is a wrong decision no one is perfect, sex is all about maturity which is taking up your responsibilities. When having sex think about two things the person and the future.



Yes protection and drugs prevent a lady from having child but according to research 55% work and there is a probability it can’t work for some people , do not blame it on the protection and drugs ,  blame it on you , you were tempted and attracted by the person physical body , it happens but we all need to learn from mistake.



I have a quote that says:” if you make a mistake more than twice is your silly fault and foolishness, you are not ready to learn from your mistake”



The baby that got abandoned by her parent is a true life story about an eleven years old month baby that was abandoned by her parent and taken to a family member and both parent ran away because they are not MATURED to handle the task and responsibility, they left it in the hands of a mother of two beautiful children and she has her own issues she is facing which is an act of betrayal and wickedness the parent played in the life of the baby.



There are things she can’t do to the baby:



1 she can’t give the baby her breast to suck.



2 She can’t give the baby the motherly love and attention her mother who abandoned her can give her.



3 she can’t train the baby in her own way just the way she train her kids.



4 she can’t sleep at night because of the tears and cries of the baby waiting for parent to pick her up.



I am deeply touched by the baby because I had an experience holding that child, she needed love and attention, I took her to my room and gave her the chance to pour out her emotion and I said “GOD LOVES YOU EVEN IF YOUR PARENT DO NOT LOVE YOU AND HE WILL BE BY YOUR SIDE” and she stopped crying and was looking at me, I felt relieved and happy.



She stopped crying and was playing with herself, I watched her and she has a beautiful smile and I felt how I wish I was her mother that I would never abandoned my child no matter the challenges going on in the world and in my personal life.



Even when the man leave you, do not leave that child, put yourself in the child shoe, how will you feel, will you be happy?



If you are not ready to handle a task then you are not mature enough to have sex is the truth leaving an innocent child to a strange land is a pathetic experience to every child that are in orphanage homes.



We need to think before making a decision, we don’t know what tomorrow might be, we need to live right and do what is right and be good no matter the situation.

Copyright by Pereira Oluwa bimpe Miracle

No fabrication of a True Life Indicate the source when sharing the story.

follow @wordsfrombimpe on Instagram and my page

Source: Pereira Oluwabimpe Miracle
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post