Love Your Body , Love Who You Are And Appreciate Yourself

                                                                  Wordsfrombimpe Instagram


It took me three years to understand how beautiful I am actually not that I don’t like myself or appreciate myself .
When I was in “QUEENS COLLEGE” a boarding house I envied fair girls in my school for how they always seemed to stand out more than the dark skinned girls and when it came to friendships, the fair girls zoned themselves into a class that absolutely would not associate with the dark girls in my set. I always felt bad and sad , so much so that I tried bleaching cream on my skin with different creams but instead of toning out and joining the cool fair girls for some inexplicable reason I only got darker so I gave up trying to be fair.
I had a friend she was my “sidee” as we call our seat partners back in the days in QUEENS COLLEGE she was part of the people that made me love my dark skin color ,back then I was not bold enough to show of my skin even when changing clothes , she encouraged and told me what cream to use to help give my skin a tone like hers , she would tell me that dark was beautiful and that if we were to be fair ,we would be even more beautiful than the fair girls back then so I change my mindset and started loving my color and figure as a slim young woman.

I had loads of old men chasing me but I was chaste I had this principle of keeping the law of chastity.
No one can be you , as uniquely beautiful as you are. I felt this unique nature reflected in one of my recent posts that got 2.2 k views , I was so happy that my post got so viral and more importantly that it will change the mindset of most slim ladies.

The social media does tend to intimidate us with its portrayal of what it markets as the *beautiful woman* but I always tell myself “I’m not them and can’t pretend to be who I’m not by having to borrow clothes , make up and other stuff just to make sure I look as good as I’m told I have to look by the standards of some corporate deceptions I mean who would I be deceiving? ” Just be you.

APPRECIATE YOURSELF

Appreciate yourself , look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you are beautiful and wonderfully made. Stop trying to fit to the worldly trend it is just temporary , fit to your own trend , take out time to take good care of yourself , stop crying and blaming God and yourself for who you are today.

God has a great purpose why he created you ,be strong and brave no matter the condition you pass through in this life.

People can only love and respect you when you treat yourself right , I see a lot of people asking for my numbers wanting to be my friend because of my vibrant and high self esteem because I love myself and I appreciate my self am not like anyone.

I am unique , funny and weird , I have a crazy laugh , am a food monger and love to mix food , I love to dance and sing . I am so dramatic , passionate , lovable and compassionate.

You might not have all the expensive cloth but you can act big and expensive it’s not just about spending money or the accessories you acquire it’s more about acceptance.

Do you accept and love who you are? because if you don’t you will not value what you have , you will keep trying to fit in.

2 EMBRACE YOUR KIND OF PERSON

I am a very funny and good looking type , I love to appreciate myself and others , I love the fact am dark skinned and I have small breast and small ass am slim and set at 5'9.

I have a crazy laugh , I’m so weird and a curious individual , I love reading books most especially romance , I’m a movie freak , I love doing stuff guys are prone to doing stuff like playing games and repairing things.

3 LOVE YOURSELF AND HAVE A SELF HIGH ESTEEM

When you love yourself you will not come across as being pathetic nor will you care unhealthily about you to your face or behind your back, it simply won’t matter unnecessarily.
I believe when people do stuff like that it’s because they envy you and are jealous that you are confident about yourself.

I love old school outfit and when my colleagues and friends try to make jest of me , I overlook it because their pokes add no value to my life and can’t change me so why bother ? The truth is they are watching you and are in denial of the fact you are beautiful in your own kind of person.

Stand for what you believe in and do not allow people’s decision define your choices and career’s progression , relationship , religion and others.

Don’t be scare to show the real you , if they can accept you for who you then they are not just meant to be close to you.

Be positive and confident , I have a lot of people that tell me they love the way I walk and carry myself at work , church and event .

4 SURROUND YOUR SELF WITH PEOPLE THAT APPRECIATE AND VALUE YOU.

Ladies are fond of moving with people that do not like them and I feel bad for those kind of people , I am not the type that force myself on people , I value myself a lot and if you want to be around you need to value me and not judge me. No one is perfect , we all have our flaws and our passions , my passion is writing and speaking the truth and if you can appreciate that then do not follow me.
Be with people that are positive minded and are great thinkers ,they are not affected by the circumstances of this world , they have passion that make them happy and defines them.
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are .
It is always good when you are with people that love you , confident to have you in their lives and treat you right , they always strive to remain positive and they think big , they carry them selves high and they are very simple.
Carry yourself high and not low. You are great and you should act like it.

Thanks for reading.

COPYRIGHT: PEREIRA OLUWABIMPE


Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post