The Truth About Forgiveness

                                                                   Wordsfrrombimpe Instagram


I find it hard to forgive people especially when they betray my trust and love have shown towards them. I have come to realize is not about them but you having peace with no guilt and a clear conscience no matter what they have done is all in the past, you need to move on with your life and let go of the past.

I was inside bus and I thought about my step sister who is about to get married , we are distance to each other because of her lousy attitude not that she is perfect but what struck me was the fact , I felt deeply concern about my decision of not attending her wedding ceremony and a voice in my head said “as a Christian is not just about listening to the preaching of the gospel is about living by what you have heard” I was in the process of crying about my attitude that I was unable to let go of the past , I thought about my future marriage and realize is not worth holding grudge , let go and move on with your life.
To err is human , to forgive is divine — Victor Etim
The first thing I did when I was with her was to wish her a happy marriage , she smiled with a shocked look not believing I could meet her , I spoke my mind to her and how I feel about me being the last person knowing about her marriage and I love her and will attend her wedding ceremony and I left with a smile and happiness.
Forgiveness is a sweet word to say but is difficult to act upon.

Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post