Ladies Are Love Addict And Men Are Sex Addict

                                                             Wordsfrombimpe Instagram
                                                            

Most of the relationship have had in the past it has always be sex for the men and for me love . They will always tell you that for you to prove that you love them , you must have sex with them and what happens to the “nice girl” she gives herself freely because she love the man dearly and does not want to lose him.
Sex is not love — Bimpe
I have come to understand that men are sex addict not all but some cant do without sex is not just about the beauty of the lady, the attraction, chemistry and the sexual appetite they have make them that way but for a lady she is a love addict.

She believes in flowers.
She love a consistent communication with love messages.
She want you to tell her how much you love her.
She want you to prepare her favorite food and make love to her  with passion and love.
She need you to be there for her both good and bad times.
She shows you off to her family because she is proud of you.
She showers you with love and go the extra mile to take out time to visit you when she is less busy.
She want more than the sex in the relationship.
She want P.D.A.
She want gift , remember her birth date , birthday , menstruation period and other important occasion like Christmas, valentine , Easter and New Year.
She want you to share your deepest secret.
She want to spoil and pamper you.
She is proud of the man you are today and celebrate you always.
She compliment you always.

That defines the fact that a lady is a love addict but for a man.

Sex in the morning.
Sex in the Afternoon.
Sex in the night.
Sex at office .
Sex at church .
Friends with benefit .
Sex always with no love and attachment.
Sex base on maturity.
Sex with no love is just sex.
Sex change nothing.
Sex with pleasure and orgasm.
Sex with no emotion.

There is a guy I really like not because he is rich , handsome , intelligent , I had a deep attraction and connection with him  and I felt he is worth having around me for a long term , I visited him at his office not that I am “desperate” but he will define it as that , which I don’t care is all in the past , my feelings for him is over , he has a girlfriend and he wanted sex and not love from me , I told him my reason and I saw the signs that he is tired of me not giving in to him , I left him because I cant allow my heart to be broken again by any man who does not love  and appreciate me for who I am.

Sex is a pleasure of a minute , hour and a  seconds  but the truth is not that ladies do not love sex , we do but love is part of us and we cant do without it , we all want a man that will love us from the bottom of his heart , take good care of us and see us not as a sex slave but his woman that light up is world , is more than having an orgasm , when a lady expresses  her feelings to a man that “ I am falling in love you” she expect a response of love and not heart break it shows at the first place it was all sex to you and nothing. In every relationship , I advice people to define what they want so you wont hurt to deeply that you find it hard to love again . We cant change the fact that men love sex and women want love , desire , passion , affection and companionship.

keep following and thank you for reading.

Copyright@pereiraoluwabimpemiracle
Follow me on Instagram Wordsfrombimpe and my Facebook page

Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

2 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post