Define Your Relationship

Your character has been dating Prince Sawyer Fortley for a few months now; but they're a commoner. Sawyer is finally taking them to the palace to meet his family. Today I attended a program and the man said: " ask him/her where are you heading to? where would you see yourself in the next five years , if you are not in the picture that person is not meant for you? I have heard of stories of relationship that from the beginning it was not define , it started from friendship to benefit or broken relationship and how they came back but the truth is not all relationship can ever be like some people own.

I believe in this , define your relationship , if you are both not committed to the future fine is you guys choice but if is just one person that is it will be a problem , it might not be now but soon.

The sweeter part of every relationship is not letting go of each no matter the ups and down , that is how defining your relationship comes it because you know you are going to be together and forever , so you both prepare yourself for the future.

I hate when people go into relationship because of SEX and LONELINESS is wrong and need to be corrected. Keep following for more update.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Multi-Sector Digital Expert Bridging , the gap between Tech, Education, Media, and Marketing. I provide high-impact digital solutions and data-driven strategies for ambitious brands. Call / Whatsapp +2348147480036

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post