Democracy: Freedom from What?

See the source image

What kind of freedom do we have in our country? I don't call it freedom , I define it as slavery , we are still living in bondage until all our past corrupt predecessor steps down and allow the honest and active individual that will lead the country right.

I am not condemning Nigeria but the inflations of good is high and discouraging for a low class individual to leave in and is not meant to be so , economy decline , where are we going to? what are our leaders to guarantee us freedom from bribery and corruption , embezzlement of funds , poverty in the country , 12 hours power supply , bad roads , poor services in government hospitals , expensive government school.

What are we celebrating when things have not been put to place , we all need to sit tight and work hard then we can rejoice and accept that , we are living in freedom and there is government in the country when changes have been made.

Happy Democracy Day Nigeria

Digital Bimpe Blog

Multi-Sector Digital Expert Bridging , the gap between Tech, Education, Media, and Marketing. I provide high-impact digital solutions and data-driven strategies for ambitious brands. Call / Whatsapp +2348147480036

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post