How To Prepare Yam Porridge

See the source image
Yam Porridge

I got the inspiration that I need to write about my food , I am a food lover and ADDICT , my brother calls me a FOOD MONGER , I got the inspiration by a new friend, Yam Porridge is one of my favorite food.

HOW DO YOU PREPARE YAM PORRIDGE

INGREDIENT TO USE

Maggi

Salt

Palm Oil

Pepper grinded or blended [ your choice]

Onions


Preparation

1 Slice your yam to any shape

2 Prepare your pepper

3 Boil the yam

4 Make sure the yam is soft

5 Pour your palm oil

6 Turn with a spoon or turning stick

7 Add your ingredient

8 wait for like 25/30 minute until it is done.

Your Yam Porridge is done ,yeh am not a chef but am improving on my cooking skills actually , time for you to enjoy your delicious meal , make sure you call me LOL.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post