Most Men Just Want To Get Laid Not Relationship

Babe btwwww if i don't answer ita cuz I'm gonna run on the treadmill in like 10 or 15 min. I'm teyna get into the naval ans my mile sucka
Yes you are dating or currently in a new relationship with your perfect guy and you want to take it slow , the truth is most men just want to get laid with you.

It might not be the first date but the next one and he will ask you to come over. He is going to be nice with you , all flowers , wash feet , shower with you , pay for your shopping , take you out on an expensive date but the worst part I hate when men do that they calculate their bills and make sure they bang you according to their cost , Nigerian Guys call it that babe na my investment LOL.

I agree not all men but most of them 80% don't want to be in a relationship , they just want to get laid , I read a post about being a sex traveler , men are sex traveler , their so called relationship don't last up to three week except they fall in love which is not the same to ladies.

Have it at the back of your mind that your BOO want to get laid and is your choice to say NO or YES don't feel pressure and is not about you classifying them as the BAD GUY , I realize is just the way they are just few can wait to get married then have sex.

The question I always ask myself , are there men that are VIRGINS? LOL where are they? I hope you love the post.

Keep following for more update.
COPYRIGHT@PEREIRAMIRACLE
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post