Motivation:Expect Dissapointment From People

                                                               Wordsfrombimpe Instagram

Today at an event, my friends were saying please don't take picture with Pereira , if not you will be uploaded on her blog and I laughed ,I believe it was a childish play and not an insult. I am this kind of person am positive and realistic. I have come to realize that disappointment is not a curse and in some religious practices they believe that it is witchcraft which to me is a traditional story of the past.

The question I always ask myself , if you don't pass through the phase of disappointment, how will you learn and grow? An adage says: "Experience is the best teacher" True and disappointment is a great experience and a teacher to me and I have learnt a lot from it.

I won't forget some activities that have occurred this month , I was not surprised , I knew it would  happen so I was not deeply touched , I was disappointment and I had a deep insight that it is jealousy , envy and hatred does that mean that I should hate them? No I am this kind of person that let go and don't allow things to touch me deeply , I move on and I have gotten to the stage that gossip , mockery has no place in my life. Positivity and optimistic is my motto and my mum favorite motto "be prepare" at all times in all things and in all places.

My second experience it has to do with jobs , your client will disappoint you , they will want to pretend that they care , love and act like they will keep to their words. They will not keep to their words, you will be neglected, expect disappointment , when they don't pay , respond to you , they are ready to use you but not ready to help your condition , the truth they don't give a damn how you live your life , they are happy when you do free jobs and when you leave , you become an enemy to them , which to me is not life but slavery. You can't continue to live in bondage we have been given agency to make the right choices.

Expect disappointment from family and friends , no matter how close they are to you , they will always at a point , disappoint you , it is not the end of the world , don't be furious with , smile and celebrate with them but don't give up on your dreams , do not allow challenges to break you down , rise up and move on with your life , there are times it happen and you feel depress have gone through that experience and what help me a lot is that every time I ponder

I look back at my past and am grateful for the present.

Expect disappointment and be ready to face it no matter the circumstances , time and location.

Keep following for more update and thanks for reading , keep following Pereira Bimpe Blog.

Instagram: Wordsfrombimpe

Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post