Social Media Should Not Define You


I realize people get attach to social media , the likes and followers and can kill to get attention which is wrong. I have a friend victor who is just like me , my close friend and he said " I don't bother myself about likes , it does not define me".

Ladies are mostly fond of allowing social media to define them in fashion , competition everywhere , who is more prettier? who wear the latest designer cloths and bags? I call that BULLSHIT. it sucks , I was with my friend last Friday and I said : is been a long time since have gone out for shopping , I do hear people say my cloths sucks not that am broke is just that I don't have those time to focus on fashion , I don't derive pleasure or joy in that , Yes I love to look good and attractive in my own sort of way , it is not a bad thing to be your self and be weird.

I don't spend my time on social media chatting , I invest it on books , articles and improving my skills , why should I allow social media define me , you live in an expensive house , ride the latest car and others. I am living a comfortable life not luxurious but good. 

I visit the library , eat good food , go for party when am free , read novels , listen to music , dance to music , my life is not perfect but I am happy and ok and I WISH the same for people who are depress by the lifestyle of social media , they find it hard to upload pics of their selves , they are frighten of being judge, criticize and judge.

My advice: be proud of yourself and value who you are , no one can be you. Treat your self right and the right people will come around.

Right[positive]

Keep following , finally glad am back to my writing.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post