Thank You Father Even When Am Not Perfect

Esta fotografia transmite algo indescriptible

PINTEREST

Dear Lord, I know with all my heart that am not perfect , I have my flaws and I make mistakes and you are still with me , ever loving and faithful.

Every time I remember my past and I look towards my future you are still with never letting me down , thank you father even when am striving to become like you. I know it is not easy but I will do my part to feast upon your word daily and serve you with my wholesome.

Thank you father. Keep following for more update and thanks for reading.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post