Why Do Girlfriends Don't Last Together

➳ daughter of the star breather.

I was with a friend yesterday and I asked her a question about her other girlfriend , she was like I don't know , I was shocked and I kept on wondering , why most girlfriends don't last together with the secret you share , the exchange of each other properties , the hang out , what exactly went wrong. I know will have some girls who snatch boyfriend which is wrong.

'She moved from her apartment to another place which I don't know but I felt bad for those two they were wonderful together and they are not close again. I also know of three girls and now they are two and the other one is with her boyfriend , no best friends any longer. I believe is not just about closeness , I have distance close friend is all about maturity , if you can't handle each other with grudges , it means you are still a child and you need to work on your issues.

I know of three room mate that use to be close and they are no more because one has a habit of stealing the other love begging for money , the third one is a silent killer LOL, to be honest the best friendship is a boy to girl relationship and it last longer according to me but I have seen stories and pictures of married women who are still best friend and happy together , lasting friendship.

It can happen to anyone , it is all about understanding , tolerance , patience , love , forgiveness and maturity. Lastly ignoring things that should not separate you guys like little things.

Keep following for more update and thanks for reading.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Multi-Sector Digital Expert Bridging , the gap between Tech, Education, Media, and Marketing. I provide high-impact digital solutions and data-driven strategies for ambitious brands. Call / Whatsapp +2348147480036

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post