You Don't Owe Anyone In Being You



You don't owe anyone an apology in being you , your natural self , the way you dress , your make up , the only person you owe is yourself for not being you.

You don't owe anyone for not being your crazy self and living your weird ways and having fun stop trying to impress anyone , be your self , if you want to be natural FINE , if you are a junk type and you are addicted to it , embrace yourself and stop giving a chance to people to dictate for you .

Live your life and let them live theirs , do your thing and be comfortable in it , they will mock you, laugh at you , let them do what they do , let them show their stupid self or crazy self.

You don't owe anyone in being you , I love going out braless and all short , I love being natural , I love having a good time like hanging out with friends , I love food, I love reading , I love cleaning and relaxing myself.

I love being me and no one can be you because those who are making jest of you , when you not around they will be concern because you are beautiful and unique in your own ways and wonderful.

Today I was at a friend office and I slept off and my alarm woke me up and I saw him staring at me LOL , you don't know who is watching you , yeh but they love the real you , your self , don't be fake ,just be you and no apology for being yourself is not about feminism is about appreciation.

Have a lovely night rest guys and keep following for more update.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post