Ladiesdiary: You are Beautiful

 
WORDSFROMBIMPE INSTAGRAM
 
Yeh new concept on my blog , what you need to know as a lady , there are so many things ladies need to know so ride along with me and don't forget to share , comment and never stop following.
 
Every single day , I am grateful and thankful to God , I always tell myself even without saying but in my mind that I am beautiful , no matter the shape , height , body size you are wonderfully created . I realize ladies like to compare , oh I have this , you don't have this , the truth is I don't give a shit about whether you do or don't . I love me , I do tell myself , I might not have it all but am bless and privilege to have what I have.
 
Ladies you are beautiful natural without makeup , forget the pimples or the fact that you don't have big ass or big breast , you are being intimidated on social media which most people live a fake life. Focus on yourself and say no to comparison , the cloth I wear are three or four years back cloths , my friends do say I am not fashionable blah blah , I dress like a grandma , what is the essence of you dressing so good and still do not have common sense? To me is beyond the dressing is about the brain , your level of thinking .
 
Today , I was being interviewed by an online Television , I am this type of person I give you just once to say trash but the next time , I confront and make you know where you stand, the lady was like my hair is a misplace wig the first time and the second time like I have finally given up my hair. My response is I love that way. Do not wait for someone to appreciate you , appreciate yourself.
 
I love it when my hair is crumpled , I feel good and when am natural , I love how the breeze blow my hair , it make me feel beautiful.
 
Ladies, beautiful is more than the outside is the interior , so build yourself to be extremely beautiful and accept the fact that you are beautiful no matter the color and there is a guy out there for you. Stop trying to impress any man or be what he want you to be , one day he get tired , but you can never be tired of yourself , so be you.
 
COPYRIGHT @PEREIRAMIRACLE

Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post