NaijaMenStory: I will Like To Marry A Lady That Is A Graduate





Hey Guys , I am back with a new concept on my blog and its exciting and fascinating to read , shout out to my 24,000 viewers really appreciate.

I want to clarify the issue of post mostly on ladies , I am a big fan of ladies not just because am a female but the connection to write about whats goes on in the life of ladies fascinate me every single day , I see some ladies hustling without a MAGA supporting them , I put myself in their shoes , the bad relationship , health and others.  I am proud of all beautiful ladies , you are doing great both locally and internationally.

The new concept on my blog , Naija Men Story is basically a content for men and I want our ladies to be inspire by their stories , do not be judgmental.

I realize all men are different , they have various perspectives in the way they see things , we have the good guys and the bad guys and if you are like me , who have dated the crazy , absurd kind , you are welcome to my old world.

The two kind of men , I categorize them in two group , which are:

* The Shy Type : The kind of guy who likes you and find it hard to walk up to you and have a good conversation .

There's more that will be in the new post.

* The Bold Type : The kind who are confident in their kind and not shy to walk up to you and express their feelings , they have got nerves and damn annoying.

There's more that will be in the new post.

Today , I will be discussing more on a Naija Man who approached me during the weekend , a friend and we were having a good conversation and he said " I will like to marry a GRADUATE"

I pondered about some ladies who are not graduate and I explained to him that we have the uneducated ladies who times ten better than some educated ladies not judging but in some cases in the world we are living.

Look at KYLIE JENNER ,she is not a graduate but she is a billionaire, he shared some basic key point why he want a graduate.

1 Honor

2 Level of thinking

3 Skills

4 Attitude

 I know all men are different but he is a business man who is not a graduate and do not agree with the fact he will end up with the same person like him.

I hope you were inspire , keep following for more update.








Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post