Why You Should Love Your Body Size?



I remember writing an article about body positivity on medium and i had more than 50 claps , i talked about when i was in high school , which i would share again , when i was in Queens College , the fair ladies were discriminative about color that they  move around fair skin so if you  were dark you will feel somehow going out naked or with short and a top because you will be mocked.

I had one particular friend whose name is Pamela , she is dark - in -complexion , slim and about 6 ft , she was confident about her body and looks that she inspired me to appreciate my body size because i am 5'9 and dark skinned , slim and sexy in my own beautiful kind , i was proud of my body and overlooked the fair girls and see them as humans like me.

I have heard stories about ladies reducing their weight and trying to be slim or add more weight to be fat because that is what their boyfriend want and i am very furious , when i see ladies doing things for the men who don't deserve them because a man who truly loves you will appreciate you for what you are and never look down on you or make you feel ugly.

The truth is you are beautiful just the way you are and you do not  need to change your body size for anyone whether fat and old , love your body and appreciate because you are so fucking hot.

I hate it when mum says i need to gain more weight than i am ugly or a disease because i am slim , sometimes , i cry and i wish she would change from the hateful words she keep saying and she stopped when she realized i am better than some women she has come across with and i told that i will gain more weight when i am married and pregnant which is true but now i love my body size and today at work , men keep staring at me and asking for my number because they love what they see.

Don't punish your self for the beautiful body you were given , be around people who share the same  mindset of body positivity and appreciate yourself , always tell yourself you are beautiful and fearfully made and you wont change for anyone is either they take you as you are or let go because you are better of without them.

Keep following for more interesting article on my Pereira Bimpe Blog , dont forget to follow my instagram page @wordsfrombimpe , facebok page - wordsfrombimpe and my You Tube  Channel - Pereira Bimpe.

Don't forget to comment your thought on my post and wishing you all a great week .
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post