Lifestyle: Happy Birthday To My Queen

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and outdoor

Happy birthday to my queen my number one supporter , my fighter , the prayer warrior woman , my close friend , happy birthday to my sister.

I remember when we went to do our voters card and my brother was trying to discourage me from blogging that i should focus on better things and my sister made him understand that i am getting there and now i am certified blogger.

she believes in me , yes we argue a lot but the love i have for is just too much , she makes me a better person , she is beautiful from the inside and outside.

First time am blogging about my family and she deserve is , she is a queen.

December 15th many more years sis.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post