Why I Stopped Blogging




I still can’t believe I will be silent on my blog, it’s been almost a month and have been pretty occupied with so many things.

There are times I wish to blog but have got lot of stuff to deal with, I have been focused on a job I just got and don’t want to lose it so Its been a great experience and yes, I do make money in blogging and if you want to know.

I will be your tutor at an affordable price, what does it take for you to make money as a blogger? I have been going through other people’s content and they are really good write up about relationship, self -motivation and sexuality.

I have friends who have been wondering why I stopped blogging, giving me ideas on content to talk about but I just needed a space without thinking about content, I needed to relax myself, think and plan for other things.

I love blogging but there are jobs and stuff am dedicated to and I can’t abandon that neither will I abandon blogging but is just a matter of time.

Now, I am back and what do you want me to talk about all you need to is comment on my inbox , send a message to my mail @bimzy2011@gmail.com.


Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post