Naijaladystory: You Don't Need To Sell Your Bodies Ladies , Use Your Brain



I was going through some Instagram profile and what caught my attention was the lady telling her followers that for them to watch her videos they should go pay for her one-month sex class and she will provide good services.

In my mind, I was like what is going on in our society, the world will generalize women as prostitute whereby they are not and the bad lifestyles of other women frame the good ones that men should be very careful that is why the men hardly think of settling down because ladies have turn sex to a full-time career.

I am also a lady like you and I am not selling my bodies to men instead I am using my brain and skills to earn money so why should you? I won't judge because who am I? I am not perfect, I have my flaws and I make mistakes all the time and it has defined me to be the kind of lady I am today.

I understand that there are situations whereby you are broke and you don't have money to cater yourself, I have been there and I meet close friends and let them know that I AM BROKE, for me there is nothing bad in being BROKE, people call it a disease, I define it as a TEACHER AND LIFE EXPERIENCES, that makes me think straight and work towards standing on my ground.

I am the one paying my BILLS, no one is doing that for me, I am the man doing the job and I still support my family.

You have the BRAIN, USE IT and stop allowing the lifestyle of people on social media dictate for you on how to live your life , dictate for your own self because they are not the one to feed you , it sis you that will feed yourself.

I love you so much ladies and I want us to be a good example to our children and the youth , today my friend was saying PEREIRA YOU ARE A ROLE MODEL TO ME AND OTHERS AND I TOLD YOU CAN ALSO BE THAT. 

Whatever job you are doing , be happy and contented with it and dont be greedy , I believe that there is time for everything , dont be in a rush when is your time , you will also  enjoy it.

I hope you enjoy this article , contine following for more interesting content on Pereira Bimpe Blog , wishing you all a great weekend.

Love from Bimpe

Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post