COMPUTER: TIPS ON HOW TO UPDATE YOUR WINDOW 10 ON YOUR PC

Image result for computer



One of the good reasons I love Window 10 is because of the design and package that is different from Window 8 when it comes to their MUSIC, PHOTOS and others that makes Window 10 more outstanding from other Windows like Window 7 and Window 8.

Do you have an issue on your system and it shows that you need to update your system and every time you browsing it keeps showing and you click on later but it shows every five minutes?

What is the solution?
Internet
Microsoft Word
Update

1 Internet: You need enough internet for you to update your window 10 without the internet the installation won’t be complete and you will continue to receive an update and if you disable from the system it will to still come up.

2 Microsoft Word: I remember I could not use my word document and you know what it does to a blogger, it is our instrument that all writers, blogger, media influencer use for their business purposes.

I signed it with a new account which was created but if you have a Microsoft account you log in your details and update that also link to update on your window 10, I know it sounds absurd but that is the founder of my new window 10 on my PC.

3 Update: The third method is to click on the update when there is the Internet and sometimes even when there is no internet give it a try and see how far it will take you.


 I HOPE THIS FEW TIPS WILL HELP YOU TO HAVE A NEW WINDOW 1O AND IF YOU PRACTICALIZE, SHARE ON THE COMMENT BOX INCLUDING YOUR THOUGHT.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post