IS IT RIGHT TO TEACH YOUR CHILDREN ABOUT SEX EDUCATION?

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing

In our society in ‘AFRICA’ is very difficult for parents to teach their children on sex education because of their mentality and their morals, unlike other countries who see it a fundamental key in the lives of every child.

I learnt about sex education in my late teens, I do see people around me doing it and I have no knowledge about what they are doing till I was eighteen years and I wished I knew in my teenage years.


I feel it is right for every parent in our society to teach their children about sex education, let them know the advantages and disadvantages of indulging in a sexual act.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post