Insidelagosstory: Reasons Why You Should Respect Old Age?

Related image

Hey guys, I know it been a long time, have been busy with work that I hardly post content guys and I apologize guys so I am finally back with juicy content.

This morning on my way from buying food to eat that morning because I was working today and I encounter an Old woman wanted to buy bread that I assume the man was trying to help the old woman, guess what he did?

Can you believe he called that woman for his friend and I was bitter, what the fuck! the bread seller who wore a tight gown that shows off her ass and I keep wondering if she was selling bread or her body?

I felt sorry for the old woman and if I was in that bread shoe seller, I will not do that to her, I will respect her because she is old and deserve that with love and not should be discriminated.

Share your thought on what you think on my comment box.

Don't forget to follow my page: Wordsfrombimpe on Instagram




Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post