The Untold Truth About Long Distance Relationships

20 Mind-Blowing Ways to Grow Your Natural Hair!Get Your FREE copy! #naturalhair #naturalhaircare #naturalhairebook #naturalhair #type4chair #type4hair #afrohair #kinkyhair #curlyhair #shorthair #longhair #hairgrowth #hairtools #hairaccessories #beauty #hair #weave #extensions




I have been in two kinds of long distance relationships and sometimes I ask myself: Bimpe what made you get into it in the first place?

Is it because you are lonely? Or desperate for a companionship? Is not that I don’t get attention from men is the fact that I don’t get that vibe, spark you know what I mean right?

I know so many people keep asking themselves do long distance relationships truly work? I can't say for all but just myself and that’s is why am sharing my experiences.

My first experience was great at first, I met him in Nigeria before he moved abroad and four years have not seen him and I keep wondering when until I moved from one relationships to another and I loved him dearly but I am not a patient kind of person and long distance relationship requires a lot of patience and If you don’t have you will be deceiving yourself because you will get tired and break that relationship not knowing he has a plan for you and I believe if the person truly do has a plan they go the extra mile for you, so there is no confusion about that.

Second experience, it took me five months to be in that relationships, we met online and he called my line and ask me to be his girlfriend and for me to say yes it means I truly like you and want to see, where it will take me and I never knew that he was good looking and it was the fourth month I realized he is a handsome man but my mind was not on his looks, money and body, it was mainly focus on a man who could treat me right and make me feel love because I deserve that am a woman who gives love to people, who make people happy, I deserve that so much.


It got to the fifth month even though I loved him too, I realize if he loves me too, he will take actions and look for me instead of just staying over there and not giving to shit how I live my life that is not being loved and we are both mature to fucking move on with our lives and don’t waste damn time on a relationship where is one-sided and is not going anywhere just stagnant.

I am deeply hurt but such is life! It breaks us and defines who we are and who we are meant to be and don’t be too blind not to embrace the beauty of the earth, just like my friend Tayo says:

“go places , love , live , learn and laugh “

If you have read my story and you are wondering if yours can’t work out and is going to six month, one year, two years, you need to wake up and stop living in a dream world.

I conclude with one of my girlfriend’s experiences, she was in a distance relationship for two years with a guy she barely knows and she asked him that if he can't come over he should send transport but there was no money and then she realize at that period she needs to stop wasting her fucking time and she has moved on to a new man.

Share your thought if you have ever been in a long distance relationship, did it work out or not and how you truly feel? On the comment box.


Don’t forget to follow my blog for inspiring content that touches the heart.
Wishing you all a blessed week!

Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

5 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post