HOW I SPENT #800 ON MY OLD SANDAL HEELS AND MAKE IT LOOKS BRAND NEW


Image may contain: 2 people, including Pereira Miracle, people smiling, people standing and text

  

If there is one thing my mum taught me is never waste your money on getting new stuff that you have already all you need to do is make it look brand new and that’s is what I did on my brand new sandal heels.

I could remember I borrowed one of my friend OPE to wear during an event and she damaged the sandal heels which I was not aware until I wore it and I got disappointed and had to change my shoe twice that day.

I could have thrown the heels away and call it a waste of money but I kept it at home for three months that when I have the time to make it look brand new, it is not that I don’t have the money to get a new pair of sandal heel for around #4,500 but I choose to avoid unnecessary expenses that are not really important like housing bill and others.

This month I decided to meet a good shoe maker and I explained what happened to the shoe and priced the fee to pay #800 and now I am wearing my brand new sandal heels and so sexy! Lol

Share your thought on the comment box and if you have not been following my social media platform , you are missing guys.

Instagram: WORDSFROMBIMPE

Youtube:  Pereira Oluwabimpe

Pinterest: WORDSFROMBIMPE

Facebook page: PEREIRA BIMPE BLOG

Instagram Page:  OFFICIAL PEREIRA BIMPE BLOG


Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post