WHY DO YOU NEED TO HAVE MORE THAN ONE SKILL?

KHAYANDERSON



In our society , having more than one skill isn’t enough, for instance , you are an accountant and your degree gave you the job but you have got no skill like catering skills [ cooking skills] bead making, dyeing & bleaching, fashion designing, interior & exterior decoration, hairdressing, soap making e.t.c

Now, we are privileged that the educational system has made it quite easy for us that students have been mandated to learn entrepreneurship skills so that they can be self- reliant and financially independent.

I could remember when I was in secondary school, Queen’s College; My Entrepreneurship Teacher was Mr Adebisi, a name that I will never forget for the rest of my lives.

I learnt dyeing/bleaching but I had a deep interest in the skill and I was so eager and passionate to learn from my Instructor and he taught me so well that I became an expert and I was his favorite students, you know, lol!

I did my final exams N.E.C.O PRACTICAL and I got a B which symbolizes GOOD, I expected an A but it turned out successful.

Apart from dyeing/bleaching, I have so many skills including blogging skills which I am currently using as part of my career, computer skills and others.

It has really defined me that wherever I go, I serve as a testimony to the youths , I currently have a blog tutorial that has been going on for the past three years now and if you are interested you can register to be part of the blog tutorial all you have to do is contact me on 08147480036.

I urge everyone who has one skill, should go and acquire a second skill or more than that for survival.
Share your thought on what you think on the comment box and also, don’t forget to follow my Instagram page @wordsfrombimpe and @officialpereirabimpeblog
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post