Exclusive : " I Hated My Skin Color When I Was In High School"

Image may contain: Pereira Miracle, smiling, standing    I remembered back then in high school I was never a fan of my skin color guys because every where I go I was surrounded by fair skin beautiful ladies and i saw myself as a ugly teenager with no shape neither big breast or big ass.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing

I was scared of showing off my skin color and the dark skin girls were discriminated by the fair ladies it was more of a class color.

Image may contain: Pereira Miracle, smiling, standing and shoes

But, I had one particular friend named PAMELA she was dark skinned like me and so tall and beautiful , she was a definition of black beauty so am I but I never saw myself that way until I was in my final class which was ss3 and the truth was I was beginning to love my color the more and thrash every bleaching cream which I had but never used and had to used pamela cream so my skin could glow and it did , I actually remember it was coconut oil.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, selfie and closeup


I was now proud of showing off my skin color and I want to remind every dark skin color reading my blog not to be ashamed of your skin , have you looked at your self at the mirror? and just admire such a beauty you are! please do to save your self from low self esteem and depression.

I shared a post on my facebook page and I want you to read and recite it in your heart that every where you go , you remember you are BROWN SKIN BEAUTY

Image may contain: Pereira Miracle, smiling, standing, selfie and closeup


Brown Skin Lady
Loving my skin every single day
You are so beautiful in and out.
You brighten my day with that smile of yours and cute face.
You are a sunshine to my soul
Your skin just like pearls
I never trade you for anybody else
Melanin too dark to throw her shade
She need an Oscar for that pretty dark skin
There 's complexities in complexion
But your skin , it glows like diamonds
You are worth more
To every single curve , your body natural
Same skin that was broken , same skin taking over.
When you are in the room , they notice you.
You are beautiful
Oh yes! You are beautiful
The men dem gon' fall in love
With you and all of your glory
Your skin is not only dark , it shines and tells your story.
Download my book on Okadabooks #Asimplelife
Subscribe to my channel by clicking on this link
https://youtu.be/kpDYPdR9fRc
Support your girl and click.
Follow Wordsfrombimpe on Instagram
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post