'I will be there, with or without love' - Brazilian playmaker, Neymar reveals he is staying at PSG whether angry fans like it or not


Brazilian playmaker, Neymar has revealed he will stay at Paris Saint-Germain despite fans demanding him to depart after they failed to deliver the Champions League last season.

 

Last season, fans displayed their frustration as they gathered outside his house to demand Neymar to leave but he hopes to remain with the club for the upcoming season.

 

 

'I hope to play this season at PSG, I have a contract with Paris. So far, no one has told me anything,' the 32-year-old stated in an interview with CazeTV.

'I am calm, even if there is not much love between the supporters and the player. I will be there with or without love.'

He returned to training last week and is hoping to get back on the pitch once again after overcoming a 'difficult' process.  

 

 

Neymar said: 'The process was very painful and it is very difficult, but I am trying to come back well. Obviously, winning is always part of the objectives, but I want to play well again, that's the first thing'.

 

His contract in Paris will expire in 2025 but he does have an option to extend that deal further by a year. 

Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post