I remain on the stance that I refuse to apologize for something that I did not do - Rapper Torey Lanez refuses to apologize for shooting Megan Thee Stallion in the foot in 2020

 



I remain on the stance that I refuse to apologize for something that I did not do - Rapper Torey Lanez refuses to apologize for shooting Megan Thee Stallion in the foot in 2020


'If I could turn back the series of events that night and change them,' I would, Lanez continued. 'The victim was my friend. The victim is someone I still care for to this day.'

 

He added, 'Everything I did wrong that night, I take full responsibility for.'

Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post