The Performance : Singing Two Of My Best Songs ( Mr Uwaoma & Ego better) Third Song By Gabriel Afolayan


 The Performance : Singing Two Of My Best Songs ( Mr Uwaoma & Ego better) Third Song By Gabriel Afolayan


Watch & Subscribe 


https://youtu.be/ZOxgbyewr-U?si=KNr_98pAPf-6A2MD




The Performance 


The Performance For The Lagos Multi Stake Ysa Summit 2024

Youtube - Digital Bimpe 


I love to sing a lot , I used to remember those days when I used write my songs and perform it with guitar and beats and rehearsing this music reminds me of my passion in music and the title of the song e go better , which means in your relationship,  career ,business , family , education and the Nigeria economy e go better 


Copyright Digital Bimpe

Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post