Celebrate Christmas With Love and a Wish

I don't know what your wishes are this year and you don't feel accomplish of what you have gain this past twelve month.

I want you to know that you should be grateful that you are alive up till this day to see so many things others cant see.

Christmas is not just all about celebration of Jesus Christ , is about us and our love towards each other and our saviour.

I encourage everyone reading this post to clear your mind and free yourself from heartbreak , disappointment and others.

I have my own experience last year when I got engaged and in January my ex fiancé,  I was sad and I had to face so many challenges and thank God for the family I have and am still the same girl with a different attitude of positivity.

celebrate this Christmas with service , helping someone in need , cheering up the sad and making someone feel glad, loving your neighbours , friends is not just by saying I love them in what way are you showing support to them.

Husband celebrate your wife is not easy , wife celebrate your husband they are doing their best to make you comfortable stop the nagging and excuses and keep loving each others.

Family should spend time together sharing the gospel and loving one another.

Christmas is more than the jollof rice , chicken , ice cream , parties and others .

is all about love.

Make a wish it can be two and work towards it , I have mine own wish have been working on and be positive about those wish and put them in the hands of God having a strong faith it can be finding someone who will make you happy , starting up a business and building everything on love wish you a wonderful Christmas celebration don't forget to keep my chicken and rice with malt.

keep following .
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post