Shake it off and fall forward - Samuel Adewole [Must Read]



Shake it off and fall forward

This morning, I woke up on the wrong side of bed and I was feeling joint pains that was kinda enough to hold me down, but when I looked at my schedule and I think of the work I have to accomplish, the exams I have to write and the presentation I have to deliver for the day after thorough preparations, I knew I had to get myself in good disposition and shake off those pains with a positive mindset for the day.

Many of you can relate to that. There were days you wish you'd not get out of bed. There were days you don't wanna be bothered when you get to work. There were days you feel so sick and you wish life were roses. There were days you get tired of living, you become overwhelmed and you say, "If only life was........". But hey, let me tell you, it is on such days that you have to smile the widest, work the hardest, dress the smartest, give more of yourself, speak audibly and say to yourself, "Look, I can't afford to be tired, sick or angry this morning. Much has been given to me, so much is expected of me. So, man up, face the world and do what have to be done."

So, I dare you to change your problems to challenges and find solutions, I dare you to be tough and keep burning that oil. When life throw stones at you in whatever form just like the feeling I had this morning, pick them up and build a tower. Ten or twenty years from now, you will disappointed by the things you didn't do. Of course, you don't wanna be moved by EXHAUSTED EMOTIONS, you don't wanna be defined by your PAST, PEOPLE or THINGS around you or even on the WRONG SIDE OF THE BED, I call LIFE. So, why go around acting as if you don't have a choice. If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can doeth no harm. You will never find or see a U-HAUL behind a hearse and you can't take it with you neither, else you will end up getting nothing. 

So, start doing things differently, and I tell you, success will follow you like a shadow. 

#BeInspired#
#ChangeYourMindset#
#ProfSam#
#MotivationalSpeaker#

Need me to talk in any of your upcoming event, kindly contact me on "+233273476004" and I will be happy to reach out 😊

You take care sweetie... 

Tai Chi
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post