What Makes you a Real Woman (Must Read)




Don't be loose
Model :Gloria and Ariyike
I attended a conference after the end of the program and I
was with two of my friends and one of them saw a lady with
a guy who was playing with her.
The lady said "she is loose"
My first reaction was that's harsh and she said is the truth.
My first question was are you trying to say she is a public
toilet that is loose to allow a guy to use her and dump her?
I said she might be playing does not make her loose.
The word loose in my definition is when you are cheap and
you take yourself that way is your reputation, you allow
yourself to be use and dump by someone who is not worth
it.
Most ladies are fond of that, we have loose men who follow
their d@ck and not their brain, once they see the privacy of
a lady they are in a strange world.
My recent post on my blog was the sweet word of a man
when he is lusting after you.
Beautiful angel and others.
As a beautiful lady you should know you are beautiful and
not to be deceived.
Most ladies believe that to keep a man or your boo is sex
and you wrong.
If a man loves you he will wait and accept you just the way
you are.
is better to stay single, have values and work hard to
be successful.
Than to be cheap to any man and be depending on him.
Men are really smart and you should be my sister.
Move on with your life by changing your attitude of thinking
not every man you meet, you should spread your legs you
are not cheap my sister.
Be with someone who will value you more than a diamond.
I posted on my blog that most marriages that don't last is
base on the fact it was not build on Love but sex.
Love is forever
Ladies cover your self and stop advertising what need to be
private.
There is a difference between fashion and stupidity.
Most men will admire it but that won't make them to
respect you or value you.
Be wise, shine your eyes, be a lady of great standard, we all
have our flaws and history but don't let your mistake be
repeated more than twice is your silly fault.
yes to a Lady of virtue # wordsfrombimpe keep following
visit my blog pereirabimpe.blogspot.com.ng
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post