Behind every great team is an even stronger team! - Seun Msamazing


  • seun_msamazing*APPRECIATION POST*
    Behind every great team is an even stronger team! As I sit back and reflect on the journey that I have taken, particularly in the last 1.5 years, I cannot help but feel blessed and honored to have each of these individuals by my side. Here I stand, 2 days away from that special Olympic moment of competition, and I know for a fact that neither me nor this team would see this reality without the special roles played by each of you. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you 🙏🏾❤🇳🇬
    @aminatodunbaku @evbrady31 @chisom_mbonu_ezeoke @istrate_niki @soweesy78 @doctodd14 @kjhampton. #TheRealTeam #BlessingsFromBehindTheScenes #NigeriaBobsled #History
  • Load more comments
  • sodrexy#GoCoog
  • bigboysgetitdone528Do your thang seun go vikings and Team Nigeria love ya much
  • lynda_raine✌🏻🤙📸
  • adebowaleadetokunboOh my #Naija
  • bobsleighpooGood luck
  • beyonceelitFb
  • zekeriserIt’s been great seeing you compete! Best of luck!!! #GoCoogs
  • ceo_malcGood second run @seun_msamazing
  • __r__j__zameer___From were r u
  • iamkaetola❤️
  • oyedeji_oyeleke🇳🇬 ❣
  • moyosorefawole_Love
  • jonctaylor81Gorgeous! BLACKISBEAUTY!
  • lvslcollectionRespect the process... Proud of you coach @sean_msamazing
  • lvslcollectionI knew that was you
  • abum_no_1Job well done 💪🏽💪🏽🇳🇬🇳🇬
  • thefisayoI like the way y’ll are putting our name on the map, and wearing our flag flamboyantly all the time. #keeprepping
  • beyonceelitFb
  • skyboy1372222222👍👍
  • efizzytv💥
  • Digital Bimpe Blog

    Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

    Post a Comment

    Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

    Previous Post Next Post