Christians should show love and not criticise people [Must Read]

    



No Christians is perfect neither holy , We are striving for perfections

We are not perfect , I am a Christian and I have my own flaws , I love the scriptural passage that talks about how  Jesus shows love to sinners , who are we to judge?  I left church because of the attitude of some church members it took me like five month to come back. I came back because I am not perfect and the decision of others no longer affect me , I do my part to live right and be happy.


No Christian is perfect we are all striving for perfections and we have no right to judge others for the choices they make.

Our Heavenly Father has given us the agency to choose between good and evil, we are taught to show love to others not condemn and judge.

 I have a friend who is a lesbian and a Christian , we have been friends for like three years and is still continuous , I show love to her and make her understand that God loves her and that I am a sinner also and she should have a mighty change of heart.

I pray for her always in my heart, she is indeed a rare gem.

According to Eric Tuner , a writer share his experience with meeting a lesbian and he said:

You ever come across one of those “crazy” Christians that try to convert you on the spot? The ones where they start telling you why you need to turn from your ways, lest you go to hell? Yeah, not much of a warm welcome, eh?

Several years ago I developed a friendship with a girl that was a lesbian. For the sake of the story I’m going to call her “K”.

In becoming friends with K, it revealed some things to me that I wasn’t sharply aware of. I was able to look through her lens when it came to Christianity. Quite frankly, she was intimidated and she didn’t want to be apart of something where everyone was better than her and made her feel like she should be ashamed. Who would?

It’s as if Christians want to take the gavel away from God. It’s like they want to protect Heaven from people that they believe don’t belong. Some Christians like to decide who should be let in and who should be kept out. Where does that authority come from? It isn’t from God.

To those Christians I would say this:

Do you really believe that you are holier, in more favor, and loved more by God? When Jesus said not to judge other people, or to the same measure that you judge them, you will also be judged — did that sink in?

She didn’t know Jesus.

She met a bunch of people that were claiming to be “Christ followers”. But even Gandhi said,
“I like your Christ, but I don’t like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ”.


If only we could be mindful of our own transgressions. We might be able to carry a humble heart into conversations like the one I had with K. We might be able to be a fraction of a representation of Jesus, which would allow us to love other people, at the very least.

There’s something about presenting our negative opinions about other people’s life choices that doesn’t fit the narrative.

We’re all in this together and I do not mean to sit here and ramble about just the negativity that the church can sometimes bring. There are so many good people in the church who are working to truly serve others on a daily basis.

I don’t want the misrepresentation of a few bad examples to be the overarching theme of this. But I also don’t want to make light of a situation that is very real in the minds of nonbelievers today.

We have so many judgmental Christian's that act like they are too perfect and holy , that they use their attitude to chase people away from church.

Most people do not go to church because of the attitude of some Christians , we are not to judge or criticize people , is not our duty , we are to show love and bring people to come unto Christ.

Even Christ love all sinners , so who are you to condemn a sinners.is your life so perfect that you don't sin and make mistakes.


If you don't have money , we have Christians of class they work among themselves and gossip about people that don't have what they have.

A woman in my church shares and experience of a classy woman who said :

'Why are your sisters dressing so poor".

She said that is the way they want to dress and she is proud of their modest dressing.   
Loving a Christian is not by saying I love you , your attitude towards the person , not judging the person , accepting the fact that we are all God's children.


Let us be a light unto others and not a darkness.

My experience at the temple trip , I was showing love to the children of my sisters in the church , I am not perfect , I am always happy and humble to serve others whether young and old but this sisters were talking about me , I acted like I was sleeping , laughing at me and I was so sad , I had to go to toilet to calm down and not say the wrong thing .
I came back and they were trying to pretend like they did not say anything bad they were shunning the children instead of shunning their selves , I forgave them even without them pleading for forgiveness , who am I ? it does not stop me from loving them , I just had to keep my distance to avoid more insult.

We have so many Christians who act this way , we need to change , I am not condemning all Christians , we have a role to play in the way we live our life and relate to people. Love and not condemn.

Happy Sunday.





Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post