How To Approach A lady [Girls Code] Must read to all Men





Hey guys happy weekend , this morning is the best experience I had so far , Saturday use to be kind of dry for me because I stay home most time to rest.

Today I went out and  met a new friend she is 5'3 don't really have figures, boobs and ass , we were boarding the same bus and talking then we got to our destination.

A guy walk up to me and said : is she your sister ? I was like NO she is not and he said can I talk to her , I said of course is a free world maybe he had a bad experience approaching a lady.

The guy is 5'9 not bad at all , good looking but his approach was really bad and I was laughing not mocking him actually , he is bold to meet a lady he likes.

My friend came to me and said babe can you believe the guy said; can I have the permission to talk to you?

We were both laughing and I watched the guy he felt really bad he was looking  down.

I told my friend give the guy a chance and she said his approach is really terrible , I kept on smiling that I will share my experience and a girl code on how to approach a lady.

Guys is good to be bold but you need to know the steps to approach a lady.

Not all ladies are calm like my friend some are arrogant and violent they can pour water on you.

I am going to share you some tips:

1 Modesty of Dressing : The way you dress is the way you will be address .

2 Manner of Language : Most guys do not know how to speak correct English , some they mix Yoruba , Igbo and English together.

Speak one language.

3 Be Moderately Funny: Yes , you want her to be attracted to you so your funny style should be moderate.


4 Do not whistle to a lady

She is not a dog , a human being like you.

5 Do not tell a lady for the first you want to make love to her or love her.

It piss most ladies off. Talk dirty is not the right time and place to talk to a lady you want to have as your lady it will show you are a womanizer.

6 Do not approach a lady that you want to kiss her  lips.

Control yourself and your thought.

7 Start with friendship.

Can we be friends?

8 Do not tell a lady you want to be friends with benefit .

9 Moderately Complement

You are beautiful not my angel
10 Impression don't last .

11 Just be you [ be yourself ]

12 Stop talking too much and be brief when having a conversation with her.

stop saying parables

13 Sound very intelligent.

14 Simple language and no fake accent.

speak a language you both can understand without faking voice and accent.

15 Let her talk.

Allow her to express how she feels, what she like and don't like.

16 Do not ask stupid questions.

17 Ask for her contact.

18  Do not call her very late at night [no midnight calls]

19 You can text her to know how you feel as a friend.


20 Invite her to go out on a date with you in a polite manner.

21 Be ready to accept rejection.

22 don't give up keep trying.

23 Research about her on social media.

24 Do not be a desperate guy.

25 Keep the friendship code until you both have decided to move to the next stage.

I  hope you are inspire, keep following.
.


Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

3 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post