Relationship:How To Move On With Your Life After A Break Up




                     
  A broken relationship is not the end of the world
I always love to write about love but this time I want to focus on a broken relationship , most of us cant handle a relationship that is over with you and your ex , you keep calling and messaging your ex forgetting that is over.

You don't need to disturb or kill yourself over a relationship that is over, yes you were in love with him and her , you had a great sex , he/she treated you right , is all in the past , so you need to move on.

Don't blame your ex that is he/she has a fault , you were both in the relationship , you agree to do some certain stuff you were not force to love him or have sex with him/her.

It's normal to have a break up in a relationship.

Some people are just lucky that they meet a great person who comes to their life and never leaves , is not the same in most relationship , so you don't need to compare your friends own with yours.

Why can I have this perfect relationship? the truth is there are no perfect relationship.

I know how painful break up is but is not the end of the world , there are news of people killing their selves over a relationship that don't work out , you don't need that , there is nothing wrong with you or your appearance , is just that shit happens.

I was having a conversation with my boyfriend , yea a romantic valentine call he said :
" we meet people for a reason , so we should stop blaming ourselves why such thing ever happen to us , is to teach us a lesson , makes us have experience to be able to understand so many things that we don't k now about.


To be honest my ex taught me so many things I cant mention , he is indeed a great guy and I don't hate him , I wish him the best and a happy life , the same way I wish myself every single day.

1 Forgive and Let Go

   Forgive with all thy heart , let go of the pain , emotions , you can cry and laugh it out of the good and bad memories.

2 Focus on what you love doing

   If you have a skill ,career and talent , focus on it , it gives you a chance to move on and think about other important thing that really matter in your life.

3 Don't talk about it

 I have friends who were so curious to find out more about what happen and I had to keep shut my life is none of your fucking business , so I don't talk about it , oh he did this , I am so busy with developing myself and becoming a better version of myself .

My ex even knows he said: " you are so mature".

4 Don't stop dating , date and be open minded

  Most people forget that there is always someone out there that will love and treat you right , I don't believe in the one , I believe there are million of guys so you don't deserve to be sad .

Dress sexy and hot , look your best don't act like someone who just had a bad break up , smile and laugh .

5 Laugh More and be Happy

  No matter the situation you pass through always laugh over it and be happy.

6 Take good care of yourself

Treat yourself well ,eat good food , go to gym or exercise , drink water , sleep and relax , don't starve yourself because that person don't know what is going on in your life.

7 Have a positive mindset

 Don't be negative towards the decision you make in life , yes we have to be realistic , be positive .

Keep following.

Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post