Do not Love a Man for Money [Must Read]






 Happy Valentine day , wow a day of love , kissing , snuggle each other though I am single and am going out with my girlfriend. I know what comes to your mind , am I a lesbian? am I not suppose to hang out with a guy instead of a lady? Valentine is not all about boyfriend and girlfriend is a  general thing it can be base on love , friendship and family.

I have never had a real valentine date , been hearing it but have not had that kind of love to be with someone , I know that time will come am not in a rush , taking my time one step at time , crushing on good looking guys that I cant speak my mind to them  , I don't want to be a news story that guys will be talking around so I keep shut.  That Is all you need to know about me for today.

I wish you a wonderful romantic valentine to those in a relationship is a beautiful thing to spend it with someone you love dearly who is always there for you when you don't have money and will never leave your side .

I have come to understand that is good when a guy spend on you and take good care of you with his money but it does not define if the guy truly love you. Ladies are more attach to dating guys that have money because they want to look good and be respected among their friends not because they love the guy , they love the money.

Men are smart when they know you love their money more than them , they give it to you , sleep with you and treat you as a slut. When a guy walk up to you and say :

hi , my name is john what is yours? don't look at the appearance it can deceive at times , reply by saying I am Sarah, exchange contact , get to know the guy not for the pocket . Most guys that are not rich are more romantic and lovable than guys that are rich.

They treat you like a queen , I am not saying you should end up with a poor guy , no I am saying look beyond the money and know about the guy.

What he loves , what he dislikes , talent , skills , what he want to become in the next five years , his dreams and aspiration , his family , is position in his family? , favorite food , favorite color , sport fan of which club? places he will love to travel, his hidden talent and others.

When you get to know the guy for who he is , his love for you grows deep and he will also want to know you more.

Love is more than the money , money comes and go but love is forever except heartbreak , we all need to be love by someone , a beautiful thing that can happen to any human being that believes in love.

 I have a friend who has a boyfriend the guy loves the lady , he spend so much on her , bought a good quality phone , cloths , shoes , paid for apartment rent , comes to visit her often , check up on her even when she lies to him that she has no credit to call which is a lie , he still love her she is not that curvaceous and sexy but he loves her that way.

He realize that she was more attach to his money , never bother to check up on how he is doing ? until he met someone who love him beyond his girlfriend , he had to break up with her and move to the lady who love him not because he has money , a good career , she loves him for the man he is and they are really in love with each other and as for my friend she lost big time, eyah .
I hope you are inspire by this story , love a man not for his money , love him because you cant breathe without him by your side , love him because he bring the best in you , your bestfriend , fighter , lover and always there for you, even when you are sad , he is there to wipe away the tears and love you , when you sick he buys drugs make sure you are healthy.

Remember those memories you both share and you realize is more than the money , is a love that has a strong bond.

Keep following , happy valentine day and lot of kisses.

follow me @wordsfrombimpe on instagram



Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post