How To Be Computer Literate



Wordsfrombimpe Instagram
Not everyone in this world is a computer literate , even though we live in a ‘Digital Age’ , my foundational knowledge of computer was established in the year 2001,started out with the Mini Computer which I learnt how to switched on a computer system , the hardware and software system and how to type.
You can call me a ‘Computer Genius’ of some sort, my desire and passion to know more about computer has brought me far enough to be with great men and women despite the fact being a 19 years old Lady. I am always learning Computer is not hard to operate , it is interesting if only you can exercise patience and interest to learn properly.
I got a scholarship to study at the ‘Cisco Network Academy Institution ‘ because of my love and interest of computer , I love the practical and theoretical courses of computer at the Academy and I am always attentive to my instructor and everyone involved in shaping who I am today.
Now am specialize in ‘Web designing and Coding’ though I’m not perfect yet but I learn every day to improve myself and become good at it. I was the best student at ‘CISCO NETWORKING ACADEMY’ I was shocked when I heard my name , I am proud of myself with a distinction in the academy .
Here are few tips on how to be a computer literate:

1 Study and read computer text book both soft copy and hardcopy.

2 Go to a computer academy or have a computer instructor and mentor , I can be your mentor if you want all you need to do is message me on bimzy2011@gmail.com. A Master Computer Class and A Video Call with note and recordings provided , at an affordable fee.
My number is 08102684270 and you can reach me on my blog , Pereira Bimpe Blog , Facebook Profile as Pereira Miracle and my Facebook Page is Wordsfrombimpe.
3 Practice what you have studied and read.

Computer is all about practice and consistency , if you do not get it , keep trying and never give up.

4 Examine your self

I remember last year [2017] I taught a full time business mother a private lesson after her class , I tested her IQ to know how far she understood the Fundamentals of operating a computer system and she did great more than her son , I realize she has the interest to learn but her son lacked the desire and passion. Work on your weakness and be great at it.

Thank you for reading and keep following for more of my post.

Copyright C Pereira Oluwabimpe Miracle

Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post