Food: How To Prepare Ewa Agbado

See the source image
         EWA AGBADO [ BEANS CORN FOOD]

Ewa Agbado is one of my favorite food , yeh am a food addict and monger , I love food and I love cooking but am lazy most time LOL sometimes I have this perfect dream of eating various dish naked with a hot beverage and relax myself through out the whole day. We are not going to talk about my food fantasy maybe later LOL.

How To Prepare Ewa Agbado

Ingredient

Corn

Maggi

Palm Oil

Beans

Onions

Pepper

Salt

Pot

Gas Cooker / Stove

Water

Big Spoon

Process in preparing Ewa Agbado

Boil the corn

Leave it for 30/45 minute it depend , I don't follow time in my cooking don't know why.

Grind or slice your pepper

Boil your beans

Slice onions and pour it inside the beans , it make the beans soft

Leave it for one hour and make sure the beans is soft

Pour your palm oil once the beans is soft

Add your ingredient : pepper , maggi , palm oil and salt

Turn it with your big spoon

Leave it for another 30minute/hour it depends on the quantity of your beans.

Your EWAGBADO is ready , yummy.

For more cooking lesson keep following am not a perfect chef and I keep improving , keep following , don't forget to share and thanks for reading.



Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post