Relationship:Sex Is Not Everything



 I do get praises about being a sex expert or the fact am a sex addict writer , the truth is am none of all the praises mention , I don't believe in a one night stand or using sex to win my man heart or to snatch someone boyfriend/ fiancée , I don't do such am realistic and straight forward. Sex does not define love it only build companionship and the love to be stronger sexually and not emotionally because if you heart is broken you are sad and furious about life and you shut down great men that approach you due to a bad breakup.

I am not going to discuss about heartbreak but the fact that sex is not everything , I don't go into relationship because of SEX and LONELINESS which some people do , which to me is SICK and WRONG no offense.

Most ladies lose their virginity because their BOO demand of sex and if they don't get it , they leave , sis let him leave because if he has it with you , what gives you the assurance he won't go somewhere else and have sex , there are thousands of horny beautiful ladies is about being in a lovable relationship without sexual demands , is your choice to have sex not my opinion to judge and condemn anyone involve in such practices.

The worst part I hate in a relationship is when a guy use marriage as trap to get laid , is WRONG , playing a ladies feeling because of your selfish desire , it does not define the fact that is a good guy neither a responsible and a real man. A real man won't play with a lady feeling if you are not interested in settling down , you let her be.
Love is when you give each other wings...

There are other things to make the relationship exciting and interesting likes games , communication and sharing each other stories , today I was having a conversation with my boyfriend , he shared an experience of his life at India and I felt deeply in love with the man he has become , a wonderful man who love his work and family. He might not be rich like dangote but he is doing great.

Teasing and playing with each other , relationship is not always about being serious all the time , tease yourself and laugh at each other jokes , it make you miss the person more and when you are not around them , you feel empty, your thought are always about them.

2017/02/12 19:49:10 fashionfrique


You share each other talent and skills , we are both into web development and music and it rhyme actually , sing together , listen to each other talent and learn from each other , it make the relationship to keep growing strong and help each other physically and mentally not always about sex. I was at his studio and improving in my singing and he was like I need to listen to your lyrics it must make sense to the audience , I realize my lyrics were rubbish no meaning so we had to re-phrase some of the words with the producer.  Dance with your partner and don't be shy to move your body , is fun and entertaining.

Talk about your career , work as a team , support each other business , he knows I love writing and we are currently working on a project together and is fun to be around someone who is there for you both good and bad times even when  I throw tantrum at him , he is still there , calling , texting and making me happy. He is with me when I smell awful and don't judge me and make me bad , he is remarkable.

Be playful , crazy , weird and funny to each other , do what you both love and are comfortable in doing , sometimes he act weird and I act weird and I laugh whenever I have a flash back , the truth is there are no perfect relationship and we can't decide ,if is going to last ,if you work together , study yourselves  and learn about each other everyday , I believe you can have a good relationship without sex being involve , get to know each other. What's your story and I know he is reading my article and like Bimpe hmnn , I am incredible and special.

Thanks for reading and keep following for more STORIES that touches the heart.

Follow me on instagram : wordsfrombimpe

Share your thought with me , I am right here watching you. LOL and have a great lovable weekend with some sugar.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post