Homeless To A Different Maker

WORDSFROMBIMPE INSTAGRAM
Based on a true life story
“Everyone has a story to tell” — Bimpe

I remember in 2010 it was really TOUGH as a teenager losing a father , it was difficult and  every time I look back , I cry and smile at the same time , I have come to realize that challenges makes us stronger and a better version of ourselves.

I remember leaving my family to squat at a family friend house I was turn to a “slave” I was the first person to wake up , cook , clean , throw the bin from 2 am till 6pm and washing two cars and I will trek from the house to the school coming and fro , it got to a point my class mates parent most times give me ride but not always , I had only 50 to eat it could be in a month sometimes I eat left over from the people I stay with it might be spoil , I have no choice but to survive they call me “left over or food monger” use to the name.

I was sent out of the house after I finished writing my type writing exam it got broke not really damage it was an excuse to send me out of their home because am not their own child , I cried , was lonely and pathetic about life , questioned God , why was I living in this useless , painful world , those days was the period of VISA PHONE , thank God there was battery called my mum and told her I was sent out of her friend home and she said she has a friend that stay at BODE- THOMAS , I had no TRANSPORT FARE , was confused , what will I do? I had no options , I carried my heavy luggage's and trek from YABA-TECH to BODETHOMAS I got there in the evening , very late for an ADOLESCENT CHILD to walk to a strange land , the place is FACE ME I SLAP YOU , it felt like a home to me , the woman was wonderful love her so much , a mother , with two beautiful twins miss them a lot , they were my second family , I was wearing my mum’s clothes , it was bigger than me , really funny , wished I had a picture of those days.

We all have our trials and obstacles but it should not stop us from moving forward , we should not be discourage , have done some crazy jobs , but the part I love most was teaching children and telling them my story to think about their life and appreciate what they have and I am proud of them all.
I am not perfect , I make mistakes , done crazy, weird , silly and foolish things that am not proud of so is everyone of us , I am proud of me , success is beyond the fact that your statues is everywhere , you are wealthy , you ride the latest car , you use the most expensive phone , you dress the most expensive clothes. Success to me is what story will someone say about you when you leave the world? have you done any good in the world? what impact have you made without impression and glory unto yourself but with an act of love and selflessness?

A friend once said “ I will write a book about you and I smiled” I thought about my weirdness , craziness , smiles and cheering people up , I see good in every one and don’t hold grudges in my heart , it takes me nowhere is a burden if I cant continue to carry it around me , ABOKI is my family , I salute them a lot , SPECIAL PEOPLE are my family , people who you look down on like CLEANERS , SECURITIES are my family . Never look down on any one you don’t know who that person might become , I remember back then when I was in QUEENS COLLEGE , I had few friends , IJEOMA , NATALIA , OPE , PAMELA , PRINCESS , MAURISOLA [BUNKIE], SIMISOLA[BUNKIE2] , MERCY , MERCY[ALOVEE] , SPECIAL STUDENT AND SCHOOLS DAUGHTERS , I was mocked , bullied , hated and dislike because of my personality and I left as a different maker and a history. I was asked by MRS NJOKU [ FORMER VICE PRINCIPAL ] to write down my biography , an inspirational to youth and up to now I still am , I might not be like LINDA IKEJI , show off my expensive clothes because I don’t have and shoes , I have no reason to be embarrass or pretend to be who am not , a lot of people on social media live a different life , it is all fake . I was at a program and the speaker said “stop saying people stories, what is your story?

Wherever I go all I hear is my name is WORDSFROMBIMPE a great influencer , from eleven years to an adult changing live , beyond every beautiful smile , there is a story to tell.

Keep following , what’s your story? feel free to chat with me on my mail bimzy2011@gmail.com.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post