Let Him Go And Live Your Life



You have a friend you give shit about and he does not give a shit about you , just let him go and let him be because he is not concern about you.  He is concern about having your cookies and if you not smart and allow him to have it , you will be MISERABLE , five seconds , thirty minute , one hour of sex , you will regret because you wanted more from him and not just the sex.

He has someone who he loves , don't you see it is obvious , the password lock , not visiting you in your house rule but he want you to come by and be with him , that pretty suck.  Sis use that time trying to pity yourself for not having a good guy to having fun with friends that care and family that love you. They are waiting for you , give them a call find a skill and do something worthwhile with your life.

It is not a bad thing to be single and if you are like me that all your good friends are out of the country and you are kind of on your own then invest your time in a book , listening to good music and sleeping is all about having a nice time and being confidence and happy with your life.

Guys will come but is left for you to make the right choice. I met a guy that shows interest in me and I am not because I don't want to depend on any guy that cares about my cookies and not me , is all bullshit and a red flag for me , I have thirty messages on FACEBOOK and it comes directly from guys , I just want to live my life and let the wrong guys go away in my life.

Keep following for more interesting stories and thanks for reading.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post