When You Feel "Trapped"

                                   The movie "trapped"

One of my favorite India movie is "Trapped" 2017 the guy fell in love with a beautiful and in India , accommodation is quite expensive , he promise the lady they would leave together and be happy that was his dream as a man in love and he went out searching for an apartment that has a bedroom , sitting room , kitchen and a toilet , then a scammer lied to him about having a place which was condemned and no one lived there which he is not aware about. You might call him a fool , I did the same thing but I realize what he pass through as a man in the complex with no one to save him even when he gave signal to the next neighbor and security , he is indeed a strong and wise man who came out of a trapped or a bondage, which someone would have died in that process. I am grateful to the script writer and the producer of the movie.

I had a flash back while watching that movie of a time , I was at the church with three other people , I was studying my books and I forgot myself while reading and I did not know the church was locked , I was scared and confuse on what to do , I later calmed myself down and thought of what next to do to get out of the church , I switch on my phone , called people that had access to the church then the last was my close-friend at church Micah who rescued me from being lock he went to get the key from the Nelson family , we both went to our respective homes , I thank God and applaud myself from being lucky.

Have you ever been trapped it might not be our scenario but different from us your job , relationship life , education etc. and you just want to get out and do something else , be free and happy. being trap in a place or condition is not a good thing , I had to quit a job online I was doing , I realize the woman was not concern about my welfare she was taking care of the other colleagues and I was doing the job what did I get? Nothing am not regretting while I left , I am happy and at peace with myself not bothering myself on the next content to write on her blog.

Free yourself and do what you love , which I am doing and I am glad that I have 20k Viewers is not been easy for me and am ready to move to 50k viewers , thanks for reading and keep following.

Follow, share and comment.


Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post