Not Having Big Ass Is Not A Crime

Unsplash

Big Ass does not define the fact that you are sexy” — Bimpe

I don’t know why some ladies or guys do believe not having a big ass you are not sexy or attractive to look at , you are just a wall , very flat all you see is nothing , is all blank.

I am 5'9 , flat ass and dark skin and don’t have a problem with my slim body and not having a big ass. I admire it but that does not mean , I actually want to have it because am still growing , my Elder sister was flat at the back like me before she got married and I am not in a hurry about because I will have it one day and should not be intimidated by the lifestyle and mentality of exercise you can do to have a great ass.

The truth is some men will like it and to some people they find it disgusting and unattractive , I remember a few years back with my crush Jide and I asked him , do you like lady that have big ass? He said no , I prefer a lady with a normal size and I was shocked.

My friends and colleagues do mock me that I need to have a big ass that am to slim and not sexy all I do is ignore and I know we have ladies like me who are flat at the back is not a crime , it does not define the fact you won’t have a relationship or be sexy , is about you having confident about your own self and not caring what people say regarding your look and body.

Don’t feel bad , depress or compare yourself to someone else , you are beautiful just the way you are , indeed a model just like my sister do call me and that I need to go back into the modelling agency.

Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post