Religion:Why People Don't Go To Church

2018 Bayan Avatarları-Tumblr 2018 Bayan Avatarları - Bayan Avatarları AriÅŸivi - Sayfa 11 - ForumKenti.Com I observe that people don't go to church , they use Sunday as a day of relaxation and fun. While some people are tired of paying tithe and offerings to pastors who use it on their pocket.

People don't go to church because of the judgmental attitude of some Christians all they do is gossip about a brother/ sister who should be treated with love. The house of God is a place of peace and love not envy , hatred and jealousy . I have observe in churches it is happening and no denial about that , individual pretending to love you but they don't they love their selves. I remember a friend of mine left church because a member she invited to her home stole her phone and she showed no interest in going to church. I also have another story of a very good looking old member who was charging his phone during sacrament and after the sacrament his phone was stolen, he change his ways and did not return back to church .

I have a girlfriend who had an accommodation with her family , no place to stay and we could have helped her but we live in a wicked world and they went to the church and they gave them option but to them the option is small , now they don't live in Lagos but in their state. I am not living a perfect life there are times , I don't want to go to church but every time I think of God blessing in my life and family , I have no choice but to worship , no matter the challenges we should exercise our faith in God and never let him down , he loves you and want you back. To be honest I don't want to end up with a man that is not spiritual , it is fundamental in my life and family , it make the relationship to be more stronger.

Keep following , thanks for reading.
Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post