Writing About Sex Is Not A Crime


I read a comment of a concern follower and I classified it as being JUDGEMENTAL , writing about sex is not a bad thing or a crime , the problem about our society is we don't talk about it to children , at school , channel and we criticize media as the deceiver in destroying youth lives and we have also forgotten that media has made a great impact in our lives in business , meeting with old friends, colleagues , relationship , education , awareness and other benefit.

I attended an event yesterday a drug initiative program hosted by a good friend of mine JOAN YAKUBU , I am proud of her and her team for the contribution they have done for the benefit of the youth , I was inspired and uplifted by GREAT SPEAKERS from NAFDAC and ACTIVIST.

One of the great speakers , Mr Jide Johnson said "the problem we have in our society is that we don't talk about drugs and sex to the youth , at church, school and we pretend that it is not happening , which 90% are involve in such act , parent need to be close to their children and educate them on sex and drugs, some youth are suffering and killing their selves because they are afraid to voice out their opinion , they don't want to be condemn". 

I learnt sex education when I was 17 years , it was my uncle that explained about the female private part , male private part , pictures and shared his own experiences and he counseled me and I learnt a lot.

I being a Christian does not affect the fact I cant talk about sex and important issues that matters most to the society , to be honest am not after views , am after the souls , making change and impact , I am not perfect so is everyone , we are all striving for perfection , my post have bless thousands of lives and people asking questions to know the truth , I wish I know somethings am knowing when I was a teenager but everything we do in life always happen for a reason , we make mistakes to gain experiences and be knowledgeable and smart on decisions we make.

Talking about sex is not a crime , ignorance is a disease , we should stop using Christianity as an excuse to deceive ourselves that we are all holy and there are issues that should be uncovered , I say NO to that , no Christian is perfect it only take the grace of God , we have heard of stories of Christians divorcing , breaking the law of chastity , word of wisdom and is still occurring in our present day , it is not left for us to judge , it is the hands of God all we need to do is show love and make them feel they are children of God . Lets be real , we should stop acting like hypocrite and show our true self. 

Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post