Say No To Child Abuse


I remember when I was eleven years old , I was with my adopted brother and we were both alone and mum and my elder brother were absent , we were playing game at first , then I go tired and lied down on the bed , he came to join me and he lied down beside me and was touching me , am still a kid but very smart one when I realize where his hands was going , I shouted so he was scared and he told me to lower my voice, I ran out and sat down on a bench.

I was furious with my adopted brother and I reported his attitude to my mother, he was not sent out but he was chastised never repeat his mistakes and it stopped. He realize his mistake and apologize to me and I forgave him , we are still family and friends not close like before but he is a great man and I am proud of him.

Child Abuse is a great issue that need to be solve , parent watch your children , be close to them , give them the freedom to express their feelings don’t shut them up , there are so many stories of great men that have been abused and children and is pathetic that it could be a close relation is saddens my heart that such attitude are happening in our society. We should not fold our hands and keep quiet , what is wrong is wrong , there should be a law that goes against such offense.
No to child abuse.

About today , a great platform for the youth to voice out their opinion about child abuse.

Child Abuse should not be allowed , parent watch your children, children voice out.


If uncle and aunt is buying you gift to touch your privacy say no to them , shout and let the world know.

Ignorance is a disease.


Parent watch the dressing of your girl-child.

Men have self control and discipline , no to rape , child abuse , change start from us is not just about talking our actions define the fact that we are against it. A privilege to be among great journalist , gender mobil and Noble Heart Foundation. To support the movement , share the post and hashtag #notochildabuse

Digital Bimpe Blog

Business Promoter Digital Marketer Business Enquiries: bimzy2011@gmail.com Social Media Handles: @digitalbimpe

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post